Experienced Oakland Attorneys Fight for Workers’ Compensation Clients
Seasoned advocates represent injured workers throughout the Bay Area
A workplace injury can be devastating. Not only could your injuries leave you unable to perform your job in the short term, but you may also have doubts about when and if you will ever be able to get back to work. At Latimer Law Group, in Oakland, California, we understand that you are facing an uncertain future, which is why we dedicate our practice to helping clients like you in the Bay Area recover for your injuries.
Effective lawyers that you can rely on
Choosing a workers’ compensation lawyer is an important decision with long-lasting implications. When you work with Latimer Law Group, you gain a team of experienced professionals who are committed to helping you and your family. Clients come to us because we:
- Concentrate on one practice area — Fighting for the rights of injured workers is our only concern. You can rest assured that your lawyer knows what is required at each stage of your case.
- Stay on top of laws and decisions — We know the laws pertaining to work injuries and workers’ comp cases inside and out. We leverage that knowledge to help you obtain everything you are entitled to.
- Repeatedly prove ourselves — Since our firm was founded decades ago, we have made a name for ourselves as lawyers who are dedicated to our clients. Our track record speaks for itself.
We understand that life following a workplace injury can be stressful. We will do our best to make the workers’ compensation process as worry-free for you and your family as possible.
Accomplished firm handles all types of work-related injuries
Our law firm focuses on helping workers, surviving spouses and family members pursue a variety of workers’ compensation claims and other injury claims, including:
- Construction site and industrial injuries — We help clients who have suffered construction site and other industrial injuries, including slip and falls, falls from ladders and scaffolding, crane and hoist malfunctions, structure collapses, welding accidents, and toxic substance exposure with their claims for compensation.
- Repetitive stress injuries — Some of the most common workplace injuries are repetitive stress and repetitive motion injuries like carpal tunnel syndrome and tendonitis. We regularly help clients pursue claims for these injuries.
Illnesses can also occur because of a job, not just injuries. If you believe your workplace caused you to become sick or injured, we will put workers’ comp law to work for you.